Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I register in IranStart.com?
- You need to register your business to be able to effectively access any of the services we provide like job posting, Resume (CV) search, inclusion of your branded business profile page in our directory and a host of other features.
Why should I advertise with IranStart.com?
- IranStart.com guarantees you the best recruitment experience, providing you with the best quality candidates guaranteed Free of Charge.
How do I advertise on IranStart.com?
- If you want to post a job or advertise with IranStart.com, simply contact us via [email protected]
- Please click on the link http://www.iranstart.com/my-account/lost-password/, enter your username or email address. A new password will be emailed to you where you will be able to retrieve it. Remember when you try and login again with your new password to type in the new password and not ”copy” and ”paste” it in to the Login box.’
Job Seeker Basics
Why should I register with Iranstart.com?
- If you are a Job Seeker looking for a new employment opportunity or a Recruiter looking to fill an available job vacancy, IranStart.com will make your task both simple and effective in achieving your recruitment goals.
How do I register with IranStart.com?
- After landing on the home page, select the “Sign Up” link at the top right corner where you will be required to complete the registration form. In order to register you will be required to complete security settings, brief personal information as well as upload your Resume (CV).
How much will it cost to register?
- Nothing. Job Seekers have Free access to the IranStart.com website. There are no registration fees nor are there cost involved when uploading your CV, applying to job adverts or being successfully placed through the IranStart.com recruitment platform.
How long does it take for my new account to be activated?
- Your account will be fully operational immediately after you finish filling out the short on-online form.
Can I change my password?
- Yes. To change your password, in case that you “Sign out” situation, please click login and click on the “forgot password” option in the menu under Account, or Sign in with your current account and go “Manage Account” and the select “Edit Account“.
Can I change my username?
- No, that’s not possible. If you want a new username you will need to delete your account and open a new one with the new username.
I’d like to change some of the information shown in my profile page, where do I go?
- To change your business details, please “Sign in” to IranStart.com, click on required options which are available in the menu under “Edit Account”.
Who has access to my Resume (CV ) and other personal details?
- Due to confidentiality restriction, only registered companies or legitimate recruitment agencies will have search access to your CV and profile. By applying to advertised job adverts, job seekers are responsible for sending their CV’s to relevant job vacancies.
What do I do if I want to update my Resume (CV) document?
- If you have updated the content of your Resume (CV) and would like to replace your Online Resume (CV) registered on the IranStart.com CV database with the one that you have updated, “Sign in” into your account, click on “Manage Resumes” in the menu under “Edit Account” to see your saved CV; you can then edit it there.
How do I edit my Account (Profile)?
- After Sign in, you are able to edit and update your Account (Profile) and CV as required. On the right sidebar, click on “Edit Account” and “Manage Resumes“, make the relevant changes and Save them.
What are Job Alerts?
- Job Alerts are created in order to notify you of jobs added to the website that match your job preferences. You subscribe for free with your email address and jobs are delivered to your inbox.
How do I search for Jobs?
- When searching for a job, you have several simplified search options to select from, depending on your needs. You can either search by location, category, date posted, job type, search by recruiter and browse Jobs.
What does it mean when I upload my CV and the system asks to select category?
- By filling in your desired category when registering your Resume (CV) it gives an indication as to what industry you are interested in. It offers Recruiters and Employers the opportunity to find your CV when running searches through the database maximising your chances of being found by Recruiters and Employers.
Have any more queries? Please do not hesitate to send them to us via email to [email protected]